Adobe Photoshop, the ubiquitous and industry standard graphics software for photographers, designers, digital artists, as well as casual enthusiasts. Photoshop is easy to learn and offers an extensive array of advanced tools to create some impressive and realistic compositions.
Get started learning Adobe Photoshop with these beginner tutorials on tools, features, and basic techniques every new user should know. If you’re interested in honing your Photoshop skills to create spectacular compositions, this is for you. In this post, I’ve pieced together 15 excellent and best Photoshop tutorials geared toward beginners.
1. How to Use Type Tool in Photoshop – Part 1
2. Photoshop For Beginners: The Power of Layers
3. Useful Applications for the Clone Stamp Tool
4. Background Eraser Tool is the new Magic Wand
5. Difference Between Opacity and Fill Options in Photoshop
6. Create Your Own Custom Shapes in Photoshop
7. Painting with the Pattern Stamp in Photoshop
8. Retouch and Healing Tools
9. How to Use Photoshop Smart Filters
10. Photoshop 101 – Adjustment Layers
11. Using Pen Tablets in Photoshop
12. Learn How to Create Your Own Brush in Photoshop
13. How To Use The Free Transform Tool
14. Using Palettes in Photoshop
15. Create a Clean and Sleek Separator Line in Photoshop
These fifteen tutorials will have you on your way to Photoshop mastery. If you’ve had success with other tutorials not on this list, let us know about them in the comments below.