HTML5 is a language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. HTML5 is being developed as the next major revision of HTML (HyperText Markup Language). We all know HTML5 is not fully supported in major browsers, but over time we will see them pushing forward to support all browsers.
In this scenario, it is indeed imperative for every web developer to know about basic compatibility, features, tricks and tricks of HTML5. In this roundup we have featured 20 useful HTML5 tutorials that will definitely help developers increase their skills. Go ahead and try them out.
1. How to Make an HTML5 iPhone App
2. Building Web Pages With HTML 5
4. HTML5 File Uploads with jQuery
5. Making a Beautiful HTML5 Portfolio
6. An HTML5 Slideshow
7. Coding A HTML 5 Layout From Scratch
8. Code a Cool iPhone App Website in HTML5
9. Combining Modern CSS3 and HTML5 Techniques
10. Create a Stylish Contact Form with HTML5
11. Fullscreen Slideshow with HTML5 Audio and jQuery
12. Have a Field Day with HTML5 Forms
13. HTML 5 and CSS 3: The Techniques You’ll Soon Be Using
14. Create a Website With HTML 5 And CSS3
15. Implementing HTML5 Drag and Drop
16. HTML5′s New “form” Attribute
17. Build a Neat HTML5 Powered Contact Form
18. Create Vector Masks using the HTML5 Canvas
19. CSS3 & HTML5 One-Page Website Template
20. Coding Up a Web Design Concept into HTML5
Hope you will have liked these best html5 tutorials for developers. Do you have a great HTML5 tutorial? Please share with us.