Today, I’m going to share with you amazing premium WordPress themes of August 2012. I believe that what really made a difference for WordPress is the availability of high quality themes that are easy to use, extend and maintain. The quality of these WordPress themes is excellently good in real sense as this is what matters the most. If you want to build your site for mobiles, there are some very good online mobile websites creation platform that makes it easy to turn existing websites into mobile optimized sites.
You can have a quick look for selecting the designs for your device. With so many WordPress theme designers these days, I’m sure some that should have been included here were missed. And so if you don’t see a site that should be on the list, let us know in the comments.
You may also like:
- Retail WordPress Premium Themes
- WordPress Premium Mobile Themes
- Premium Nonprofit WordPress Themes
- Premium Entertainment WordPress Themes
1. Self – A Responsive vCard WordPress Theme
Self is a fully responsive vCard WordPress theme that works in all major browsers, tablets and mobile phones.
2. Two and Three – Portfolio WordPress Theme
A clean and minimalist WordPress theme designed for users who want to showcase their work in a simple and easy way…no trick no cheat.
3. Notable – Responsive Business & Portfolio WP Theme
Notable is a brand new Responsive Business WordPress theme. It’s fresh & modern look with friendly features will make your website a standout.
4. Globex – Responsive Business WordPress Theme
Globex is fully responsive website, which uses latest CSS3 & HTML5 techniques and suits perfectly for Business, Corporate and Portfolio websites.
5. Feather – Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme
Show your work in a great way on all devices with Feather – a responsive theme for the creative agency, freelancer or business.
6. Ablaze – Responsive Fullscreen WordPress Theme
Ablaze is a unique, fullscreen and responsive portfolio theme for WordPress – perfect for the creative minded.
7. Rackhost Hosting WordPress Theme
Rackhost is a simple and clean WordPress theme for modern hosting and server businesses and comes with four different color sets.
8. Infringe – Responsive Business & Corporate WP
Infringe is your answer to a Modern Responsive Business & Corporate Website. Also use Unlimited Colors to style your Website with an easy configuration.
9. Inspired Responsive Business WordPress Theme
Inspired is a responsive wordpress theme that comes packed with twenty flexible skins! Setup your site in no time flat with the User Friendly Admin Panel which comes with 500+ Options.
10. Sensation – Responsive WordPress Theme
Sensation is a reviewed thousand times theme: polished, responsive, with a lot of short codes, widgets, post formats, included PSD, SEO optimized etc.
11. Balance – Gym Fitness WordPress HTML 5 Theme
Balance is a Gym Fitness WordPress theme. It is a fully HTML 5 Valid theme, it comes with many features and has several home page options.
12. Expression Photography Responsive WordPress Theme
Expression is a powerful responsive WordPress Theme, best suited for photographers and creatives who use portfolios to effectively present their work.
13. Storm WordPress – Full Screen Background Theme
Storm is a stunning full screen image, video and audio background template with a custom full screen gallery.
14. Paula – Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
Paula is a flexible WordPress theme built on Gantry framework from J&W Templates team. It´s suitable for beginners as well as for advanced developers.
15. Escalation Responsive Allround WordPress Theme
Escalation is the ultimate business WordPress theme that features a professional design and a lot of goodies!
16. Themax Responsive WP Theme
Themax is a responsive, clean, simple, portfolio & blog oriented theme suitable for almost any kind of business.
17. Poseidon Clean Design Business Software Company
Poseidon is the Responsive WordPress theme built for corporate, business, software company or portfolio website.
We would love to hear your feedback, so comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspiration feed on Twitter+ Facebook.